THE COOKING PLATE FOR THE GRILL CHARACTERIZED BY THE FACILITY OF
DIFFERENT ADVANTAGES IN THE USE OF THE PLATE MADE BY SICILIANA LAVICA
Because the food cooks without seasoning greases, which could produce toxic products for the organism when in contact with heat; moreover, no flame is produced, therefore, even if cooking on the grill, no carbonization of the food is produced, thus avoiding the formation of benzotyrene, a notoriously carcinogenic substance; therefore the flavors are valued, without prejudice to the organoleptic characteristics of the food (dietary advantage).
Because the lava stone is an inert material, so in the heating phase:
- it does not emit harmful substances;
- does not absorb substances dissolved in cooking;
- no substances are extraneous to the food that could alter the taste; it does not produce fumes or vapors during cooking.
There is no trace of harmful substances extraneous to the rock because the processing and polishing are done naturally, ie "stone on stone" without the use of harmful abrasive substances or toxic materials (lead).
It does not require detergent during the cleaning phase, as it is sufficient to wash it in warm water (ecological advantage for both the family environment and the ecosystem).
Because the lava stone comes from the fire and therefore is very resistant to high temperatures (even higher than 200 ° C) so:
- it heats up quickly (thermal conductivity);
- it cools very slowly (thermal inertia) allowing to continue cooking for about 30 minutes even when the heat source is off (economic and energetic advantage).
Cooking takes place by uniform and constant heat absorption that protects the nutritional value and the vitamin content of foods and enhances their organoleptic properties.
Meat, fish, vegetables, bread and egg vegetables find their ideal tool for cooking.